The Secrets Pros Use To Crank Out Profit Generating Info Products (Without Writing A Single Word) While Lounging At The Pool!
Give Me 45 Minutes And I'll Teach You How To Hunt Down "Mysterious" (But Talented) Ghostwriters To Research, Write, And Proofread Your Info Products!
I don't want to scare you...
...but ghostwriters do exist. No, they're not the usual "spirits" you may think of when you hear the word "ghost." But they are the secret weapon of many top marketers profit-exploding arsenal.
Ghostwriters are writers who sit in the shadows and let YOU take credit for the work THEY do for you. Athletes and celebrities often use them to write "autobiographies" and the like...
Now you can use them to help you...
* Spend more time doing the things you love, avoiding the things you hate, and expanding your business.
* Grow your info product empire to levels you could never achieve by yourself
* Increase profits exponentially with every project your secret weapon (and favorite ghostwriter) creates!
The secret is out! Ghostwriters take on the writing tasks of successful Internet Marketers so they can spend more time marketing!
You can use this secret weapon of the pros to help you produce...
* eBooks to sell over and over again for 100% of the profits! Once you hire a Ghostwriter, they'll research, write, and proofread an eBook on any topic you choose. And you have total control of the work they create! You keep all the profits!
* More articles than you could ever find the time to write! Hire a ghostwriter to start pounding out articles for your website and you can expect a flood of new incoming links! Your search engine results could soar and your business will thrive with the extra traffic.
* eCourses to help build your mailing list! People aren't willing to give their email address to anyone these days - but they have proven to give it out for a hot-topic eCourse time and time again!
Why Ghostwriters Won't Flinch A Bit When You Take Advantage Of Them!
Ghostwriters don't mind that you take all the credit.
Why? They're writers, not marketers.
And they make a living when someone like YOU hires them to create eBooks, articles, or eCourses. They're willing to give you 100% of the rights to any material they create just for doing business with them!
My guide will teach you where to find these "mysterious" writers (most marketers won't give up their sources, it's too risky), and how to get their best work out of them so you can explode your business!
How To Seek Out The Best Ghostwriters And Extract Winning Information Products Every Time
You'd be surprised to find out who uses ghostwriters...
Ghostwriting is an "open" secret throughout the publishing industry. Nearly all celebrity books that you see each year are written by "ghosts."
Internet Marketers use them just as often. Though you'd never know it! Most marketers don't want to admit they didn't write the product they are selling. And even if they do, they want to keep their Ghostwriter to themselves!
This can make it very hard to find an experienced Ghostwriter you can rely on. But in my guide, I teach you how to scope out the Internet searching for the best Ghostwriter for your project.
You'll find out where they hide out, how to approach them, what you can expect their rates to be and more!
Who Else Wants To Pass The Task Of Information Product Creation On To A Professional Ghostwriter Who Can Bust Out Quality Pages Faster Than You Can Keep Up With The Orders That Are
The most successful marketers would never have the time to keep creating as many income streams as they do if they didn't have ghostwriters. My guide will teach you...
* 4 ways you can use ghostwriters to boost your business!
* 5 methods for seeking out ghostwriters online.
* 2 auction sites where ghostwriters are fighting to take on your project.
* How to find proven ghostwriters in the "restricted access" sections of these little known websites.
* 3 major job boards that the top ghostwriters check regularly.
* Why you should tend to stay away from "offshore" writers.
* How to verify that your ghostwriter has the proper experience.
* 6 steps to evaluating your ghostwriter's writing samples to make sure he or she is right for you.
* What you can expect to pay for the average ghostwriter (so no one can take advantage of you).
* 3 problems that you may run into when working with a ghostwriter and how to handle them.
* What you need to know about "work for hire" agreements (so that all finished materials belong to you).
* How to let your ghostwriter know exactly what you're looking for.
* 4 things that must be discussed before a price is set.
* 6 do's and don'ts to hiring and working with a ghostwriter.
Thousands Now Create Information Products At Speeds They Never Thought Possible!
Retail Value: $37.00
Product Rights: Master Resell Rights